Tuesday 24 January 2012

Personal Schedule

I have decided to write up the personal schedule, that I worked out on my individual contract, onto this blog so I can easily access it and check to see how far I have come and whether or not I am on top of schedule.  Furthermore, when the tutors are looking at my work or anyone else who is following for that matter, they can also see whether or not I am on top of schedule.

If you want to see my schedule, please click on the "Personal Schedule" link to the right of this blog post.  All tasks that are already complete have a line through them.  As you may or may not see, I am slightly behind schedule, as of the 24th January, but I have nearly finished rigging in time for handing to James to paint the weights, so I should be back in line with my schedule after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment