- HD Programmes delivered on HDCamSR tapes
- 1920 x 1080 pixels at 25 FPS
- Interlaced = when each line is split (i.e. 1080i)
- Timecode: EBU Colour Bars and Tone at 09:57:00:00, Clock at 09:59:20:00, programme starts at 10:00:00:00
- Name of programme, description of first shot and director placed on clock.
- Audio: PPM is zero level, each division is 4db. It is better to be on the quieter side, but important not to go too far over as it will start distorting
- EPILEPSY: The programme itself must be produced in a way that it should not trigger epileptic seizures, no flashing images
These are a set of standards that I will be referring to throughout the year in order to make sure that our film project is up to standard.